Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Gabby Malpas exhibition at Breathing Colours Gallery, Balmain

Dear Frooters

As a client once said: I've been busier than a one-legged man in a butt kicking competition...

But I'm delighted to announce the first of my 3 shows for 2015 at:


Breathing Colours Art Gallery446 Darling St,Balmain, NSW 2041

There is a catalogue for my works online here: all enquiries to the gallery:robin@breathingcolours.com
or
Phone: 02 9555 8543
Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri 10.00am - 5.00pm
Saturday 10.00am - 5.00pm
Sunday 10.00am - 5.00pm
(and by appointment)

I would love you to come to the opening on Saturday 23rd May from 4pm - 7pm.  I will be baking for the occaison: the world-famous Malpas sausage rolls will be in attendance.

Here are the four gorgeous invitations by design guru and my brand guardian: Miss Emma Harris, now of Auckland town...



Gabby

No comments: